NCAEA Professional Development Conference 2019
November 7 - 9, 2019
*All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
WOW! Another adventure in Professional Development with the North Carolina Art Education Association! Mark your calendar and start planning today! So EXCITED to be in Raleigh!
You can make reservations immediately at the Hilton Raleigh North Hills!
We will be attending workshops and presentations in the Hilton Raleigh North Hills and at the NC Museum of Art! There will be over 100 workshops and presentations for you to choose from, as well as galleries, tours, and more. Registration will be live on www.ncaea.org in September!
In the meantime, go to our website, www.ncaea.org, and download the letter to administration encouraging their support of your attendance at this year’s conference! And, you can start planning for expenses and asking for support from your principal, supervisors, and superintendent. You may even search for a grant to help you.
A breakdown of the cost is as follows:
· NCAEA/NAEA Membership: $90
· Conference Registration: $165
· Conference Hotel (2 nights): $159 plus 13.25% tax per night (find a roommate to reduce this by half!) ~ (3 nights if you are attending the pre-conference)
· NO Parking fee.
· Food: State per diem is $37.90 per day (except for your lunches on Friday & Saturday which are included in your registration.)
· Add all this together including a roommate and the total is: $507.77 each, plus you will need to add in your gas mileage. Divide the total and start saving today!
· For 15 to 21 hours of professional development, this is a great deal!! Compare this to college tuition and other arts workshops. And, you can complete it all in one fabulous weekend in Raleigh!!
We will also be offering pre-conference sessions during the day on Thursday, so watch for that schedule and registration cost will be $50!
Raleigh, NC has a lot to offer including a thriving arts district, downtown galleries, shopping, and restaurants! Visit http://www.visitraleigh.com to see all there is to offer!
If you are looking to find a roommate and/or carpool with someone, complete this form.